Based in Atlanta, our internships are unpaid, part time, 3 month opportunities in areas including Digital, Marketing, PR, Promo, and Creative Services, and offer an excellent opportunity for individuals who are committed to pursuing a career in the music business. Impact is our goal, creativity is our sound, and service our instrumentation.
Want “hands on” experience of what it is like to work in the music industry?
We offer the opportunity to do up to 3 month’s work experience. The ideal candidate has a real passion for music, self-motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking, with excellent communication and organizational skills. Along with being incredibly passionate about music, you’ll need to have tons of initiative, be entrepreneurial, driven, and able to keep on top of your work in a fast paced, ever evolving environment.
Sound like you? Great!
In return, we’ll give you some invaluable experiences to kick start your career.
Our interns also need to be able to keep calm under pressure and prioritize their own workload. Music based experience, either personal or professional is great, it doesn’t have to be formal; it could be that you write your own music blog, run your own event, design websites and manage social media for local brands, or have worked at festivals or gigs.
As well as duties particular to the department and specific projects, some general and regular responsibilities for interns include – preparing documents for weekly meetings, updating & managing contact databases, raising purchase orders for costs and invoices as well as general support for the department in terms of scheduling and booking transport.
- Prior but recent music marketing and/or marketing experience.
- Deep understanding of where/how their peers consume music and an understanding of promoting a variety of genres and artists.
- Passion for music, the music industry, and marketing. Self-starter with the ability to work well independently without direct supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; not afraid to talk to strangers about music and regularly makes new connections.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Submit Your Application Below
PLEASE NOTE – During this time we will be in touch if a suitable opportunity arises. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to individually respond to every application.